15 September 2010

Dry Inspiration

It's been rather quiet on the writing front for me lately. I wrote some lyrics to a song last night but no fiction has come out of my head onto paper in the last month or so. Come to think if it, no fiction has come into my head.

Anyway! I did have an idea for a writing exercise which I'll try the next time I have a spare 10 or 15 minutes. It goes like this: pick two words, one describing an emotion and one describing a place or object. The challenge is to write a scene/story/15 minutes of something incorporating that emotion and place or object.

Have fun!


- Lol

No comments:

Lauren's bookshelf: to-read

Doctor Who: The Art Of Destruction
The Silmarillion
Lighthouse Girl
The Count of Monte Cristo
Through Gates of Splendor
The Time Traveler's Wife
Doctor Who: Winner Takes All
Buffaloes: Adventures in Arnhem Land
Looks, Brains & Everything
The Animator's Survival Kit: A Manual of Methods, Principles, and Formulas for Classical, Computer, Games, Stop Motion, and Internet Animators
Testament of Youth: An Autobiographical Study of the Years 1900-1925
The Screwtape Letters
Doctor Who: The Stealers Of Dreams
Doctor Who: The Price of Paradise
Frankenstein
Dawkins' God: Genes, Memes, and the Meaning of Life


Books for Lauren to read... »