03 October 2008

I have my exam dates.

13-Nov is AFM112 Introduction to management accounting (or some such)
17-Nov is ECON102 in the morning and HIST151 in the afternoon
19-Nov is COMP100
20-Nov is NANOWRIMO 2008!!!

I'll have 11 days to write 50 000 words about Rebella Foxglove the... 3rd? Wizard of the 12th Order of Wizards. I'm pumped. But obviously not pumped enough to come and share the news on the day I actually got said dates. I've had them for a while. I've just been battling with assignments.

Bring on November!
Lol

PS. You'd have heard this sooner if you followed me on Twitter. Look for Rapunzel247

No comments:

Lauren's bookshelf: to-read

Doctor Who: The Art Of Destruction
The Silmarillion
Lighthouse Girl
The Count of Monte Cristo
Through Gates of Splendor
The Time Traveler's Wife
Doctor Who: Winner Takes All
Buffaloes: Adventures in Arnhem Land
Looks, Brains & Everything
The Animator's Survival Kit: A Manual of Methods, Principles, and Formulas for Classical, Computer, Games, Stop Motion, and Internet Animators
Testament of Youth: An Autobiographical Study of the Years 1900-1925
The Screwtape Letters
Doctor Who: The Stealers Of Dreams
Doctor Who: The Price of Paradise
Frankenstein
Dawkins' God: Genes, Memes, and the Meaning of Life


Books for Lauren to read... »