10 June 2008

Hooray! It's time for another random update from me.

Bahram Jones was born this week. He's a narkity British Jewish steampunk/world war airship pilot who hates just about everyone but still acts like a gentleman--generally. His stories won't be serious as such. He'll go around fighting for the Associated World Trade Office with a bunch of Germans (I think. The story changes every two seconds.) and thwarting mecha beasts while acting as a vent for my frustration and something fun for me to write.

Lez and company are still waiting. They are top priority once exams are over. 19th of June, watch out.

Hannah from RSSA is likewise not doing much. I made a realisation at some point between my last post and now how I can finish the NaNo plot perfectly so that I can begin the next book with the very first scenes I ever concieved for little miss Hannah Lee and her familiar Pollery. Which is awesomesauce.

For now, microeconomics review calls. As do alarm response invoices. Woo-hoo!

(You can cut the sarcasm with a knife... interestingly so, because that's what sarcasm means: to cut someone. Which begs the question, why do I let myself be so sarcastic? Maybe this is something Captain Jones and I will investigate while battling flying pirates.)


Until the future,
Lol

No comments:

Lauren's bookshelf: to-read

Doctor Who: The Art Of Destruction
The Silmarillion
Lighthouse Girl
The Count of Monte Cristo
Through Gates of Splendor
The Time Traveler's Wife
Doctor Who: Winner Takes All
Buffaloes: Adventures in Arnhem Land
Looks, Brains & Everything
The Animator's Survival Kit: A Manual of Methods, Principles, and Formulas for Classical, Computer, Games, Stop Motion, and Internet Animators
Testament of Youth: An Autobiographical Study of the Years 1900-1925
The Screwtape Letters
Doctor Who: The Stealers Of Dreams
Doctor Who: The Price of Paradise
Frankenstein
Dawkins' God: Genes, Memes, and the Meaning of Life


Books for Lauren to read... »